Wednesday 12 January 2011

Capture method planing for website

For my website iam going to use internet sources, fonts, tablet drawing, audio, vector drawing.

I am going to use internet sources for a few images which I am going to be using for websites background. Also  I am planing on using video recording as a reference to my vector animation which I am going to create using flash. I am going to take video clip from internet make screen shots of  it and vector it and doing this frame by frame going to create animation which going to be shown in certain parts of website. I also planing on using tablet to draw vector shapes (custom buttons, sport players in the background, vector animation) in flash. And for fonts I going to be using default fonts from flash and for audio sounds for clicks going to use click sound of Microsoft Windows XP.

No comments:

Post a Comment